Applicable to all J7 Digital and Dentex Media clients, prospective clients and visitors.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on J7 Digital ’s or Dentex Media's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on J7 Digital ’s or Dentex Media's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by J7 Digital or Dentex Media at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on J7 Digital ’s and Dentex Media's web site are provided “as is”. The Owner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall J7 Digital, Dentex Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Internet sites, even if the Owner or representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on J7 Digital ’s or Dentex Media's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The owner does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. J7 Digital or Dentex Media does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
J7 Digital and Dentex Media have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to J7 Digital ’s or Dentex Media's web site shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Website Development And Design Terms & Conditions
Between The ‘Designer’ and ‘The Client’
These terms refer to projects entered into by both parties and apply in all cases unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
1. Terms of Payment
A. If the project is under $500 then payment must be made in full.
B. If the project is exactly, or over $500 then payment must be made with a minimum of 50% deposit at the start, with the remainder to be paid before delivery of the completed project.
C. The initial invoice is an estimate of the total project costs and may vary if the scope of the project changes during development. Any additional costs will be rolled into the final payment before delivery.
D. Works completed are non-refundable. The Designer can adjust the pricing at his discretion but payment must be made for any work completed based on an hourly rate.
2. Copyright and Ownership
A. Anything created by the Designer, remain the Designer’s property until the payment terms have been met and the Client has paid in full. Doing so the Client gains rights to use the works but not edit them.
B. The Designer retains ownership of all ‘drafts’ and the Client must not use them in a public setting.
C. Unless organised beforehand in writing, the Designer may use any work for its own promotion and portfolio and also add an industry standard link to the Client’s website. The Designer’s website link shall remain for the life of the design.
D. The Client is responsible for adhering to copyright laws with all content displayed in their project. The Designer is not responsible for any breaches in displaying copyrighted or unlicensed work.
3. Revisions and Content
A. The project will not start until the Client has organized at least a satisfactory level of the content required. Graphics are included in this and must be of good quality.
B. If hiring the Designer for stock photo services, you must not re-use them in any other project or copy them as they are licensed for your website project only.
C. The Designer is not responsible for any errors, or content on your project and holds no responsibility for any outcomes that arise from the content.
D. Unless otherwise specified, all design collateral, including changes on the website after content has been provided; features up to a maximum of 3 design or text variations, up to 3 colour changes and up to 3 revisions. Services beyond this scope are available on an hourly basis.
E. Websites will be designed to support modern browsers and mobile devices at time of development. However, design and all features are not guaranteed for all browsers.
F. The Client agrees to reply to The Designer’s requests within 21 days. Otherwise the project will be halted, any outstanding fees must be paid and the project may be closed.
G. The Client must not use more than 4 hours total of the Designer’s time per week for communication purposes including emails or skype.
H. If a client cancels website care plans they will be fully responsible for all ongoing costs associated with hosting, maintenance, plugins, updates and subscriptions for plugins used. The Designer accepts no responsibility for these costs as it is the client's responsibility to maintain the environment of their website ongoing.
4. Contract and Legal Terms
A. Cancellation: This contract can be cancelled, just give at least 14 days notice and be aware that the Client is still responsible for any outstanding fees.
B. Confidentiality: All the details of this project such as fees and processes must remain confidential except if a court requests it for legal purposes. Usernames, Passwords and Client’s personal details are required for the project and they will also be kept strictly confidential and only used for the purposes of the project.
C. Changes: This contract and all subclauses may be changed at any time without notice. If entered into an agreement then changes will be notified to the Client in writing and become effectively immediately.
D. The Designer is not responsible for any delay that is outside their control.
E. The Designer is not liable for any problems or damages that arise as a result of this project during and after its completion.
F. The Designer will pay taxes to the Australian Government and taxes will be passed onto consumer if over the tax threshold. International clients must take responsibility for all tax obligations in their own jurisdiction.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.